1. Getting registered for projects by paying Rs 1500 in bank or in person and indicating the interested related field and budget. This amount is deducted in the final payment of project.
2. Going through the short list provided or through the entire list according to your choice and personal discussion to know more about those short listing projects, make final short listing of three to propose them in college and get some details through email of those three projects.
3. Proposing them in college and getting approval from college and once getting approved, to pay 50% advance of that project so that it can get processed.
4. Taking the schedule for getting involved in the fabrication of project for one or two days or more as per your wish and to get time to time information about the project processing with request.
5. Balance payment of 50% to be paid during the involvement and collection of the project.
6. Supporting theory with hand sketch drawings with dimensions, without calculations will be provided.